Sunday 13 April 2008

Sisters of Pompeii





Sisters


I trust you enjoyed our romp with our (Time) Lord *praise be his name* in Pompeii last night as much as I did. The sisterhood was quite right seeing the Blue Box as a temple, but incorrect in asserting that our Lord's weapon was harmless! Did they not realise it is a Weapon of Mass Orgasm.
I was on my knees in front of the 40" altar for 50 mins, Sonic in hand. Worship then continued on the taplop to marvel at the Lord in shorts and sunnies walking up the mountain *thud*
I shared luscious thoughts with Sister Virtue about what we might do with our Lord in the Roman baths and marvelled at his words of wisdom "the longer between eruptions the bigger the force when it finally pops" We look forward to his eruption popping in Stratford in November!
There are so many wonderful images of our Lord that it was difficult to pick which ones to share with the followers of the sisterhood. I hope the Lord guided me well in my choice.
Contemplate the Lord in peace this Sunday sisters.
Tennant


No comments: