Thursday 12 June 2008

My guilty pleasure


!STUBBLE !
Sisters, may I share with you my guilty pleasure? As you are aware I have been rather concerned at our (Time) Lord's choice of female company in recent weeks. The mere thought of one so divine thinking with the 10" head and choosing to spend time with a young girl and her tiny tears rather than women nearer to his own age has somewhat gotten on my womanly bits. However I have seen visions of the stubble and I am now in a much better frame of mind, providing I do not think about said slip of girl.


Pray with me Sisters, that our beloved sees the error of his ways - however I do now fear for the womanly folk at the RSC - For he shall stoop and conquer any hot blooded woman and the British "press-ure" shall have many inches of print to shock the public.


Tennant

xx


No comments: