Wednesday 19 March 2008

Evening Service of Thanksgiving


Wednesday evening.


Sisters I call you to evening service of thanksgiving for another day of lovely Tennanty thoughts.

Thanks be to Sister Virtue for her text which I received this afternoon. Her impure thoughts certainly improved my otherwise disastrous day. I barely had time to even consider the 10” at all between the hours of 9am and 4pm and for that I am truly repentant.

I tried to make up for this lack of diligence to my duty between 4pm and 5pm by perving Photobucket and Youtube rather than writing up the meeting minutes as I was being paid to do!!

As part of my repentance, I have logged in to the Gutter early and posted where I can to entertain and enlighten the Gutter Girls. I am currently searching for some stubble pics to reward Sister Virtue for her dedication and devotion to the lord today.

I promise to do better tomorrow…. or may David *praise be his name* beat me to within an inch of my life with his weapon of mass orgasm.

Sister Chastity

1 comment:

Sister Virtue said...

My dear Sister,
Oh how you are devoted in your service to our (Time) Lord. *Praise be upon his name* May he bless you with the weapon of mass orgasm one day.

I fear that my thoughts did bring on a moment of when Harry met Sally, as I sat and stared at my stubble wallpaper; the cries of pleasure were so distressing my colleagues enquired if I would like to get a room with my PC. Oh how their lives would be enriched if they were enlightened.

By your command Sister I shall now serve my pennance and trawl t'interweb for images of our (Time) Lord. *Priase be upon his name* to share with the Sisterhood.

For what we are about to receive, may our eyes be truly thankful.
TENNANT!

Bless you Sister Chastity. Go in peace and perve at the (Time)Lord.
xx