Sunday 27 April 2008

Ring for The Doctor




Sisters


I felt in need of a Doctor last night as I exhibited worrying symptoms of high blood pressure, shortness of breath, and wet bloomerage. Oddly enough I seem to suffer these symptoms around the same time every Saturday evening for the last 4 weeks. Do any other Sisters feel the same?


Despite my symptoms I spent almost an hour worshipping in front of the 40" altar and was rewarded by some wonderful views of the (time) Lord *praise be his name and his 10"*.



I loved the awkward moment when the Lord's new companion the mighty and wise (Ma) Donna met the ex-companion the now military Martha. It was delightfully difficult for our Lord and, I wondered if it mirrored the difficulties of the Gremlin and Sheep shagger working together in BBC welsh Wales *giggled*.

The episode gave plenty of s(p)ex appeal :) as can be seen above.


Part 2 is just around the corner... woo hoo!!
Tennant Sisters

No comments: