Monday 2 June 2008

A Sister's return from the wildnerness

Sisters, I have returned to the fold. After many days away spreading the perve to the great unwashed, I am now back and was welcomed by visions of our Lord parading his pins, and airing the 10" around Londoom recently.

Oh, I confess that my heart rate did mightily increase as I devoured such sights with my eyes. I was so overcome that I did actually steal images of our Lord to feed my devotion.

I did also listen to thy profit of mirth and merryment; a Mr Toss of the second radio station. I should share that I think our beloved needs to visit the optician urgently as he commented that the heavenly hair was not tinged with grey - alas my Lord, you are wrong as the proof is documented. There are shades of grey imerging at thy sides and through thy locks.

I was glad to learn that the noble play, Hammy- one of many works of the playwright 'Oor Willie' was referred to as "just a play". I shall remember this as I am losing the will to live, but then again I will be worshipping my Lord's talents, and that of the ensemble cast. (That's what he thinks!)

I have travelled to Stratford to make ready for my Lord's arrival to his righful home. I trust that his first day was filled with much joy and that his time away from Londoom will be benefical to his well-being and that he eats 3 hearty meals and plenty of fruit each day.

Pray with me dear sisters that we shall now be rewarded with more visions of our beloved in short trousers.

Tennant

No comments: