Saturday 7 February 2009

My Week of Hell


Well Sisters and others,


What a week I have had. The South - West which normally doesnt see any white stuff for decades at a time has come to resemble Switzerland this year and driving to work and back has been equivalent to climbing the Mattahorn every day.


My only solace has been my pervy thoughts of being stranded in the snow with the Lord *praise be his name and 10"* next to me in the front seat of the car. I feel sure that given the opportunity we could have found something to do which would both have passed the time and kept us warm!


Other news this week is that Sister S has celebrated a birthday this week and has been blessed as the Lord has taken up residence in her bedroom. He is allowed in the front room from time to time, but has a tendancy to scare the neighbours. Sister Berny trusts that he has been made welcome and is not too soggy yet! I'm afraid I was remiss Sister S and forgot your important day... however I have purchased an item which might make up for it, if I can dig my way to a post office.


Finally, I would like to bless Sister S for her tenacious scavvying and her discovery of this long lost pic from Billie the Piper's wedding. T'is a beauty.


I will sign off now as my new Dell taplop still needs some further work to make it a true instrument of the Sisterhood!


Tennnant x

No comments: